Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer time neighboorhood swimming!

We have awesome neighbors in my neighborhood. The ones across the street are older, and their kids are all grown up. They have a swimming pool that they practically (and sometime actually do) beg us to use, in ground, and super nice. Our nextdoor neighbors are somewhat newlyweds, with a 10 month old baby boy named Micah, and another on the way! Today we all went on an "outing" to the pool, and I got some really great shots of Micah and my sister Annika.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Shapleigh,
    It is SO nice to know people with pools during the summer. And even nicer when they like to share them with you :) We don't have a pool, but we have family that does. We live in Southern California so it is almost necessary to swim during the summer to keep cool.
    Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I am over at the pool almost every single day. Thank you for your support!

    -Shapleigh

    ReplyDelete